Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2nd buy signal.

A little damage done today, but nothing too serious. I'm getting another buy signal and I do have a bit of cash sitting on the sidelines which I'll be using soon to purchase more TNA. Doubt I will use any of it today because I sense a gap down tomorrow morning. If we do get the gap down, I will go all-in long. Don't get me wrong though, I am heavily long right now and today is not fun...

Looks like the CCI sell signal was the right call. Still have to find a way to mesh my 2 systems.

Have a good evening.


  1. Thanks, I am glad it's not a sell or a short signal

  2. Yes, the fact we're getting another buy signal is even better than a hold. Odds favor some upside tomorrow although the close was almost too strong. Could be some weakness in the morning.

  3. J-Trader, I'm fairly new to following your blog and I just wanted to say thank you for it. I'm still learning about investments and all so this is definitely something neat for me to watch. Is there a way to subscribe by email to your blog to e-mail me when you post a new post? I only see the subscribe by email option under each of your posts and it only notifies me when someone replies to that post instead of an entire new post that you post daily. Hopefully my question makes sense. Thank you!

    1. If you "follow" this blog does it give u a choice to receive emails when I make a new post?

    2. It doesn't unless I am missing something. All is well if I can't figure it out. This page is on my refresh list throughout the day when I'm watching things. I like seeing what others have to say. Thanks again.

    3. I wonder if it is something you have to enable on your end. Reading here http://www.blogger.com/features it states "You can also customize what's shared in your blog's feed, and set up your blog to email new posts automatically to specific email addresses or mailing lists."

      It also looks like there may be a gadget you can add to the blog outlined here http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/03/engage-your-audience-with-follow-by.html


  4. Well, I set a stop once I was a buck up on the trade and then got stopped out during the 1400 Fed drop...
    When your signal said hold, I rebought will a little <$10 loss and felt good... until this morning...
    Lost settlement and now I certainly hope you keep a hold on the longs and the market reverses from it's current ~1% drop...
    Maybe the ADP numbers will be BTE.