Thursday, May 19, 2011


3:55pm: Ok, I sold out 20% at 85.50.  Holding the other 80%. 

3:50pm: It looks like we'll see a hold signal, officially.  However, we are close to a sell signal so taking a little bit of risk off the table may be wise here.   Having said that, I probably won't....  I'm trusting the hold.

12:33pm: Looks like the signal could go any way today... check back prior to the close for an update. Right now it's a toss up between hold and sell, but there are many possibilities and plenty of trading left.

No comments:

Post a Comment