Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Holding

All systems remain short.  Some rare afternoon weakness helped ease the pain - a little.  See ya tomorrow.
J

5 comments:

  1. I like that late afternoon aspirin. Take care, J, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like TZA may sell off into the close. Maybe I will re-enter AH at a better price...

    Still worried this market is going to continue up as buyers are coming into save every sell off...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't a better price AH, so I will wait to see what happens tomorrow... all indications I see at this time show another up day :-(

      Delete
  3. LOL We needed stronger than Aspirin J to take the pain LOLLL
    Short term system 50% TZA
    Long term system 33% soxl 33% tna total 66% against short term system
    SPY Breakout confirmed by long term system that,s why it stopped SDS position with LOST

    Thanks for updating J and have good evening to all

    ReplyDelete