4pm: The hold signal was confirmed. The system remains 50% short. Greece news @ 3pm almost provided the "mini-miracle" needed for a buy signal but ultimately came up just short.
1:17pm: If SPY finishes red, we will have a hold signal. If it can somehow manage to finish higher than yesterday's close, which would take a mini-miracle, we would get a buy signal. I see no other alternatives so I will likely not be updating prior to the close. I will however have that post detailing my system hopefully in the next couple hours. Take care.