Monday, October 10, 2011

Healthy and Hold.

3:53pm: Back to healthy mode. A short signal was looking promising 30 mins ago, but this late day strength killed it. Looks like we'll go higher. Hold signal confirmed.

1pm: As long as we don't see a reversal this afternoon, today being green will flip the system back to healthy mode. This will probably give us yet another hold signal, although there is still a slight chance of a healthy short signal. Will update before the close...

10am: I'm getting a strong short signal. Just a heads up...

I will update later.

8 comments:

  1. If we continue to melt up today, we're gonna lose the short signal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, unless some last minute buying kicks in (not looking likely), I think we're done for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice call, M. We r looking much better for the short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so much any more... Someone spent a lot in the last 30 mins of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding - a 100 point jump in the last 35 minutes? Holy moly, the boards are going to be full of moaning about the PPT and fraudsters on that one.

    Hey, I'll take my points any way I can get 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking like a doji at the top of the trend line. Do we still have enough MO to go higher??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I'm thinking we may be near a turning point here. I still think we're in a larger rising trend now, but tomorrow's looking dicey right now.

    ReplyDelete