Friday, September 23, 2011

Vacation

I will be on vacation all next week. Beginning Monday, I will not be able to post my signals in real-time. However, I will be updating my page every so often, so feel free to visit. Best case scenario, I'll post my signals during the evening hours - after the close... or the following morning before the open.

As for today, if the market were to close right now, we would be getting a strong buy signal. I'll keep you posted. Also, as a reminder, I am using stops now. So if the buy signal is confirmed this afternoon, we would have a manual stop loss if the SPX dips below 1101.54. In that event, close half of the long position on the close that day. Let the other half ride.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! You certainly deserve one for all the good work you do here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily agree with Michele. Enjoy your postings and commentary very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! :) Taking kids to Disney World for the first time. Should be fun. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete