Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hold confirmed.

Patiently biding my time in cash, waiting for a better shorting opportunity. Tomorrow, perhaps.

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking to take on a short position sometime today. I think we're headed back to the 1180's (at least) sometime in the next 5 days. If we melt higher into FOMC, I will load up the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am hoping for the top to hit today so i can get in short :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a hint that your system will probably not be giving a short signal soon or just being pre-emptive?

    Some folks are saying 1220-1230 on the S&P in the next 5 days... That would make a short painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm short at TNA=$46.50. Good luck to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting a 2nd sell signal today, although not quite a short. Sometimes in the past, 2 consecutive sell signals were just as good as a short signal.

    I'm just sticking my toe in the water here. If we do go up to 1230, I will take a much larger short position.

    Short TNA @ 46.60

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, is this the real turn around or another head fake?

    For the last two days the market drifted down slightly until approximately 10:30-11:00 am. This it promptly continued heading back up. Will this day be different?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, looking at the charts, I'm getting the impression that we're putting in a top right here. I think the rally's done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1220 looks good for a TZA entry

    ReplyDelete