Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Systems are remaining short. I will continue to hold. Will increase my position size tomorrow if TZA goes lower. Thx!


  1. So, wonder if Thursdays signal was a cover... another killer short call...

    I am hoping we drop through out the day to end lower than yesterday. If we are close to closing up at the EOD, I am probably going to cover with no other direction at this point.

  2. Finally, and too late, got tired of holding TZA for more losses. Sold @ 21.87 for loss of 17%. I suppose the mkt will now whip-lash everyone who is long, and vindicate J. But then again, that's been the premise all along... ;-)