3:50pm: Buy signal is confirmed. I'm closing my shorts now and initiating a small-ish long position. The system is suggesting a 50% long position, and while there is a good chance we could get a bounce tomorrow, I'm not brave enough to risk that much...not after what happened a few weeks back. I'll probably stick to 25% or so. Reason being is that I'm not convinced we are in a "healthy" market for obvious reasons...and my unhealthy signal is still a "hold" which would keep the short position open. I will not go heavily long until I get a strong buy signal. (Where both healthy and unhealthy modes are showing a "buy".) Good luck!
11:05 am: Most likely we are going to see a buy signal today. It is not a strong buy signal, and there is a plenty of risk here (on both sides), but I think we may see a snap back rally tomorrow. At the very least, covering shorts today would be a wise move.