Friday, February 25, 2011

Sell signal

3:45pm:  Sell signal is a lock.  Selling my TNA on the close and going to the sidelines (100% cash) for the weekend.  I may have an interesting post this weekend.  Check back sometime... Have a good one!

Earlier thoughts...
It appears the system has successfully navigated the market pullback, relatively speaking anyway.  Sure it could've been better, but I'll take it.   I'm getting a sell signal right now.  We'll see if it holds into the close.  There will not be a "short" signal today, as the system sees too much risk of this rally going higher.  Although personally, I don't think it will.  I think we see another move downward before taking a legitimate stab at the recent highs.  Fortunately, what I think doesn't matter. In fact I built this system so I don't have to think.... mainly because thinking cost me too much money in years past. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment