Friday, January 28, 2011


11pm:  I'm expecting a buy signal to come on Monday or Tuesday.  I'll explain with a post this weekend.  In a nutshell, there is a very profitable scenario shaping up on the long side.

4pm:  My system generated a "hold" signal and will remain out of the market until the next buy or short signal.

Earlier post:
Glad to have side-stepped the big loss today, but wish the system wouldn't have missed the short signal.  Oh well...

I'm getting a buy signal today, but only if SPY closes above the 18 day SMA.  That will be the key level to watch today, which is 128.34.  If the market closes below the 18 SMA, we will get a "hold" signal and will remain in 100% cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment